Education and Fellowship
Children and Youth
• Infants, Toddlers and Preschoolers attend child care in the KidZone, where they have music time, as well as age appropriate crafts and play time.
• Children ages Kindergarten through 5th grade attend Sunday Church School during worship. (See information under the Worship and Choir heading.) Sunday School for Kindergarten through 5th grade is in Fellowship Hall.
• Youth Sunday School for middle and high school students is usually held on the second and fourth Sunday of each month. On the other Sundays youth are invited to stay for worship and encouraged to assist as ushers, greeters, running the media or assisting in leading worship.
There are many opportunities for study.
• The Adult Discussion Forum meets every Sunday after worship in Fellowship Hall to discuss books, current events and hot topics.
• We have two women’s study circles that meet once a month for study and fellowship. The Angel Circle meets on the first Monday of each month at 12:00 noon and the PAX Circle meets on the second Monday of each month in members homes. Contact the Church Office for more information.
• Throughout the year, special classes are conducted, information will be posted on our website.
• Our Annual Women’s Retreat is held every Spring.